CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

wahlao. chemistry and biology practical was a total bummer. ugh. i scalded my hand like twice. and accidently spilt some acid on my haid. fuckking pain. ugh. ohh. there was this private candidate that came to my school... he's drop dead gorgeous. my goshh. ha came into the canteen and all the girls were like.. whoooooa. as said in finding nemo, "and then she was like whoooa. and then i was like whooooooa. and then she was like whooooooooaaaa." okay. he looks like some cover boy off some mag. looks a little like some of the err, energy or f4 band members? the attitude.. clothes.. style.. and the look. whoooooaaaa. veryyyy good looking. like some prince charming or something. i think he's the most handsome guy i've ever seen in my life. he gets like 9 upon 10. whoaaa. okay. enough said. haha. he's an indonesian.. chinese indo to be exact. whoaaa. lol.

im still slacking away when my Os are so fucking close. to those kind souls who read this.. please sms me or sth to remind me to study!! alrighttt?

hrrm. never thought i would actually say this.. but im kinda dreading the last few days of school. i will actually miss my school. the people and all.. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home